<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9379677?origin\x3dhttp://m00nfl0wertje.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt."

d.t.m.b.A.

The last year and a half I
Walked out on familiar faces
Had to cut some losses
Learned to never be complacent
I searched for some answers
But couldn't show them
Which took me to some places
I never should have been
I found that true friends may be
The ones you rarely hear from
'Cause many said they'd be here
But now they can't be found
I knew you all my life
Though only through my dreams
Look inside your mind
And see what's on mine

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end